BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-22-2024, 04:08 PM   #1
Padre123
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E87 120i

How screwed am I? :help:

Hello, I recently bought an E87 120i 125kw n43( facelift one) before buying I did a DTC scan, which only shows DTC codes: 30E9, 30AE, and 2A0F. The car has done 164xxxKM and already has new timing kit oil filters. It was done around 360KM fine on the way home from the dealer to my parent's house. Today on the way home I stopped in the shopping center for some food and after going back to my car and starting it. The vehicle showed me a yellow check engine light with the message engine fault, power reduced, or something like that. I did a DTC scan and it showed these codes:

Car Scanner ELM OBD2
Version: 1.110.0/401100/GP
DTC report
Connection profile: BMW OBD-II / EOBDDate: 8/22/2024 9:20:39 PM
VIN: WBAUD11040JT91431
============================
OBD-IIOBD-II
DTCs: 8
----------------------------
P130A [0x130A]
30E9 [0x30E9]
Status: Pending fault present, Validated, and stored in non volatile memory, Validated fault present at time of request
30EA [0x30EA]
Status: Pending fault present, Validated and stored in non volatile memory, Validated fault present at time of request
2A0F [0x2A0F]
Status: Test is inhibited by other DTC, Validated and stored in non volatile memory, Validated fault present at time of request
2AAF [0x2AAF]
2F11 [0x2F11]
Status: Pending fault present during this driving cycle, Validated and stored in non volatile memory
2AF9 [0x2AF9]
2AA3 [0x2AA3]
Status: Pending fault present, Validated fault present at time of request, Validated fault has been present during this drive cycle
Engine control unit
No DTC found.
Transmission control unit
No DTC found.
Engine control unit #1Engine control unit #1
DTCs: 1
30E9 [0x30E9]
Status: Pending fault present, Validated and stored in non volatile memory, Validated fault present at time of request
IPDM/Junction box (JBBF)IPDM/Junction box (JBBF)
DTCs: 1
A6CF [0xA6CF]
Status: Test is inhibited by other DTC, Validated and stored in non volatile memory
Fuel pump
No DTC found.
ABS/DSC
No DTC found.
Steering
No DTC found.

Is there any inside of these codes or what can I do or what can lead to these faulty codes? I was going to change either the nox sensor or catalytic converter, later this week.
Appreciate 0