E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Don't blow a fuse over this post...

11-01-2015, 01:37 PM   #1
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

However, if you do...or if anything strange happens in your car just like me... please do yourself a favor and check your fuse box friends.

In my case it was 2 twist thumbscrews right in back of the glove box to get to the fuse box.

I mean, it's a bit dicey as it's a bit far away, but rest assured- with a little patience and a firm grip you'll be able to handle just about anything in that board.

So like a bonehead, I touched my glove box bulb with a metallic object and poof- my glove box went out, my climate control went out, my compressor fan was running like a Mack truck, and my trunk lights went out- easily something to panic someone who doesn't know what the Hell is going on.

But thanks to a generous, knowledgeable Texan on this board, I am right as rain now.

It is in moments like these I am grateful to be part of this board.

To have such amazing people, with selfless tendencies and knowledge is something that I hope anyone and everyone who joins can experience at one time or another.

Black n54is, I salute you. You represent everything that is right and just about this board.

Cheers!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2