E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > BMW 335is not starting, KI. 30g

05-06-2024, 06:55 PM   #1
lilkevE93
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335is E93

BMW 335is not starting, KI. 30g

This all started when my control arm bolt snap and shifted my wheel and tire in the rear right to mush up on the fender liner and rub through the wires leading to the tpms sensor. For some odd reason the wires leading to it somehow caused all the screens in the car such as the I drive screen and messages inbetween the speedometer to turn off. I put all the wires back together and replaced one fuse that had blown. After all of this I removed the KI. 30g relay and plugged it back in for some odd reason. I tried starting the car and it doesn’t start. The wipers come on non-stop and the key does not lock into position. The windows don’t roll down or up and the seats don’t move. The air conditioning and heat do not work and the radio also does not work. The battery is fully charged. I read the codes on MHD and it is throwing these codes.

ZACA - DME: Terminal 15-3, line from CAS: electric.
2E7F - DME: EGS via PT-CAN2 and PT-CAN.
3179 - Message (wheel RPM, OxCE) faulty, receiver
DME, transmitter DSC.
CD95 - Message (operation, cruise control/ACC, 0x194) incorrect, receiver DME, transmitter DSC /
SZL / LWS / ACC.
CD98 - Message error (DSC torque request, OxB6),
DME receiver, AHM / DSC transmitter.
CD9C - Message (speed, Ox1A0) incorrect, receiver DME, transmitter DSC.
CD9D - Message (transmission data, OxBA) incorrect, receiver DME, transmitter EGS/HIM/ SMG/DCT.
CDA5 - Message (status, DSC, Ox19E) incorrect, receiver DME, transmitter DSC.
CDBO - Message error (display, transmission data, Ox1 D2), DME receiver, ETC / HIM / SMG / DCT transmitter.
CDB4 - Message (transmission data, 0x3B1) incorrect, receiver DME, transmitter EGS/SMG/

I heard stuff about getting the fuse box replaced and that worked for someone else with this exact problem but I want to know how to diagnose that one relay.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2024, 02:39 PM   #2
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e91

check the DSC fuse