View Single Post
      05-11-2005, 12:57 PM   #4
bozo5521
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '04/E53/X5/3.0/PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl312
Hi Pete, my thought on this is that you have many new cars in great new colors. As perfect as they may seem at first, I think you may get tired of those colors after a while. My last car was a Volvo S40 (don't ask ) and I bought it in a new color Titan grey, because it looked good and there were already so many S40's around that I thought it would be special. It was indeed special (colorwise), but after a couple months I did regret not buying a black one. In my opinion, you never get tired of black.
About not having enough time to clean it... c'mon... it doesn't take thàt long, does it? Cleaning your car is a nice passtime, ideal to get rid of all that stress at work. This is just my opinion... I bought the sapphire black... as you may have imagined...
This brought tears to my eyes!!

What truth..I would never go for something else because of the maintenance factor..There is nothing more reqarding than finshing a Zaino job on a sapphire black car..especially an E90, which I saw yesterday for the first time, and let me just say..OH MY GOSH...Its ten times nicer looking than the ones in the pictures...and just wait until you put those clear headlight assemblies in there...
Appreciate 0